Skip to main content

Bye.

The personal blog of "Adum Jane"

Hello there. Long time no see. I have been on a hiatus for a longer time than I am comfortable with. I'm not saying I'm going to come back. No I won't. To deduction? Maybe. To blogging? Unlikely. I just want to say thanks for the community. It's been a fun ride.

Personal Stuff

This isn't a usual post. I don't usually do this. I kinda need to vent a little bit. I have a lack of trust for human beings. I know people and how they think. Human beings are fucking disgusting when you think about it. We lie, we cheat, we harm others of our kind intentionally, we betray. The sheer amount of ranting I could do about human nature is a disgusting amount.

I fucking hate myself. I'm a human being. I Have flaws. Just like you. I am a stupid piece of shit. Every single human flaw I can make I make. It's starting to really piss me off. I am a piece of shit. NOT just subconsciously. I do it on purpose. OK I usually do it to people who irritate me on such a level that I just have to insult them. But I honestly go off the rails sometimes and start insulting my friends. It's good context to know that I have a friend-group of merely 5 people(myself included). From these, I only really trust 1. My girlfriend. And if I start insulting them, they'll turn away. I can't live with the fact that I am an asshole most of the time.

The reason I stopped deducing

Recently my relationship of around 8 months started blooming again. I started really loving her. Caring for her. Instead of handling her like a chore once a week. I stopped deducing because it was getting in the way of my thinking when I was with her. Just to clarify: I have two big things in my life sprint kayaking and my girlfriend. I can't give up the former because that's the only one that I'm above average at. I need to spend a lot of time with the latter or else I will start treating her like shit again. I'll try and manage to put the smaller thing in there like: deduction and...

My passion for music

My passion for music started last summer when I started listening to non-mainstream bands. I started listening to Sting and The Police. Not too common for a person my age. Then I started listening to Nirvana one day in the winter. I got hooked. I had a spark. A few years ago my father got a guitar. An Ibanez acoustic guitar. My brother started playing it. He had that spark there. He bought his own electric guitar to feed his desire for Metal. The acoustic was there collecting dust for around a year. Cut back and there is this spark that I don't know what to do with. I picked up that guitar eager to learn. I know exactly when, because it was around a week after we got together with my girlfriend. I learnt some one string riffs. By January I had my first guitar. A cheap strat I bought for 100 bucks. I learnt and I learnt feeding that spark that grew into a fire. I started listening to Foo Fighters, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megatdeth all the good stuff. I even bought a better guitar. And now I have this ache to perform after learning for 8 months. This fire is now in danger because it's hard to squeeze practising in the little time-frame I have for just myself.

This was all I wanted to say. Thank you for the support through my blogging journey.

Happy motherfuckin' deducing!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay on Patrick Jane (spoilers)

 Introduction. Patrick Jane is the main protagonist in the 2000's American TV show "The Mentalist" portrayed by Simon Baker. Patrick Jane is the main   protagonist on the show, and with a surprisingly the least morals  on the team of protagonists. We'll get to these later. Patrick Jane works in the California Bureau of Investigation (CBI), but later works for the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI). Both as a consultant. Before that, he was a professional mentalist that faked psychic powers to get money out of people. Powers and abilities. Patrick Jane possesses a powerful mental prowess. He is a master of tactics and people, especially knowing them. His observational skills are absolutely exceptional. I myself, am a deductionist/mentalist, so I know about how this works. His observational skills are at the level of the legendary deductionist Sherlock Holmes. I'd even bother to say that Patrick Jane was a better Sherlock Holmes than the Benedict Cumberbatch inc

Intuition & deduction

 Intuition. It's a thing that, if trained generally helps you with getting to know people. Also, looking through them. I'm currently working on the latter. Intuition is nothing that is like deduction, more like guessing. Very good guessing. In the show The Mentalist the protagonist, Patrick Jane uses his power of guesswork?  He uses what is called intuition and a fair bit of deduction. We'll get to that later. Now intuition is something that is quite trainable. I'm on the road of training it. Intuition is something that works subconsciously. You look at a person and it just happens. People often confuse intuition and deduction with presumption, and that is often thought of as "being racist". This slides into the social dilemma of deduction, that I'm probabli going to do an entry on.  How intuition works It basically works like this: You look at a person that is wearing very vibrant coloured clothes. A natural reaction in your brain is "This person mus

Recent experiences

 A few days ago I saw a person that looked interesting to me, and because everyone on the internet was saying to me that I should practice, I started deducing and I didn`t get so much. I found out from attire that he must have been doing something sporty. He had his left hand in his pocket so he left his right, dominant hand to do something else. Lastly, he had some mud on his socks. That meant that he came there with a bike. NOT that it was an older sock because it rained that day. Also, I`ve been watching a lot of youtube on this topic. I also read an essay too from a young woman around my age. One of those youtube videos taught me how to observe a person. Starting from the shoes, going up to the knees then up to the jacket and it`s shoulders, back to the hands and lastly, the face. Then you simply run over the whole person again, from the data you gathered, create three or so theories and from those 1 greater picture of the person. I practice almost everyday but in passing deduction